English Grammar MCQs
Angel for English-Jasdan, Kishan Sir
7405698129 / 9016226269 /8347262428
Answers are given below:
476. ……. students never disobey their teachers & elders.
477. Roma is…... than Ram.
D. the tallest
478. Replace the underlined part of the following sentence with appropriate option.
These days every country is afraid of terrorism.
A. At least
B. At last
C. At present
D. At past
479. Can anyone…… two masters?
B. be served
C. is serving
480. Choose the correct pronoun for the underlined part.
The cows are under the tress.
481. The officer gave him ……… stamps.
C. is used
D. was used
482. Select the correct form of verb for underlined part of the sentence.
You idiot, follow my order
A. to carry away
B. to carry on
C. to carry out
D. to carry off
483. ………. river in India is so long as the Ganga
A. Any other
B. No other
484. Run, our principal……… here.
D. is coming
485. Make negative:
Only he can solve this problem.
A. None but he can solve this problem.
B. Not anyone accept he can solve this problem.
C. Everyone can never solve this problem.
D. All cannot solve this problem.
486. Many a man……..so.
A. has done
B. have done
C. are doing
D. were doing
487. Do not smoke while you……… .
B. are driving
488. Turn into active voice – “Ugly ducklings have to be found by you.”
A. You have found ugly ducklings.
B. You have to find ugly ducklings.
C. You have to been find ugly ducklings.
D. You have to been found Ugly.
489. Bruno said,” Where…… the real truth?”
A. they have been exposed
B. they have exposed
C. have they been exposed
D. have they exposed
490. Antonym of “Conduct”?
491. While targeting the goal of life, he met….. triumph and disaster.
C. Not attempted
492. He is ………. eye specialist.
493. Make the noun of ‘Achieve’
494. He is utmost confident and sure …… succeed.
D. none of above
495. Shreya put …….. her clothes and went out.
496. ……… a rich fellow, he never helps needy people.
497. I ………. my homework already.
A. am doing
B. shall do
C. has done
D. have done
498. He cooked food for the family……. it was midnight.
B. instead of
499. The taxi ………. .
A. does not arrive yet
B. has not arrived yet
C. is not arrived yet
D. has no arrive yet
500. No sooner…. call him than he shouted.
A. am I
B. had I
C. did I
D. was I
Best of Luck!
English Learning Web/Blog:
English Learning Videos:
આ પ્રકારના 1500 MCQs ના ગુજરાતી અર્થ, જવાબ અને જવાબ શા માટે આવે છે કે આવી શકે કે કયો જવાબ શા માટે આવવો જોઈએ તેની સમજુતી સાથેના Printed Material/Book માટે સંપર્ક કરો :
Kishan sir – 7405698129 / 8347262428
478. At present
482. to carry out
483. No other
484. is coming
485. None but he can solve this problem.
486. has done
487. are driving
488. You have to find ugly ducklings.
489. have they exposed
497. have done
499. has not arrived yet
500. did I
7:58:00 AM Share: