English Grammar Only
Exam held on: 18-12-2016, Sunday
By: Angel English Academy-Jasdan
8347262428 / 9016226269
· The numbers of ‘Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book’ given below are of latest edition.
· Some MCQs of Question Paper are Dito-to ditto same as given in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book, while some are with little bit changes:
Answer Key/Paper Solution
1. Put a question tag:
Everyone stood up, ……….?
Ans. didn’t they
Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book-MCQ No-1276/1419
2. Give a single word for:
A person chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue
3. Give a single word for:
A person who pretends to be better than he is.
Angel’s 1500 MCQs Book-MCQ No-296
4. Find the correct spelling of the word for ‘A military officer’
5. Arrange the following words in ‘Alphabetical Order’
6. Select single word for the following phrase:
Occurring or coming in to existence after a persona’s death:
Angel’s 1500 MCQs Book-MCQ No-307
7. Give the plural for of ‘mouse’
Angel’s 1500 MCQs Book-MCQ No-537/1619
8. Change the degree:
Ans. . A wise enemy is not so bad as a foolish friend.
Lots of Degree Examples like this in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book with Explanation:
9. Convert in to Indirect Speech:
Ans. He said that honesty is the best policy.
Lots of Indirect Examples like this in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book with Explanation:
10. Give the first Verb form of: ‘bereft’
11. Fill in the gap.
Fossils : Creatures :: Mummies : …….
Ans. Human beings
12. Give synonym: to inquire
13. Which of the following is not a synonym of ‘Grief’
14. Give the plural form of: ratio
Lots of Examples of Plural making in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book with Explanation:
15. ………. I went there, the door was locked.
Lots of Examples of ‘when’ in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book with Explanation:
16. This is a fine opportunity ………. should not be lost.
Lots of Examples of ‘which’ in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book with Explanation:
17. Change the gender: Stag
18. Hemant tiptoed into the room ………. He should disturb the class.
Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book-MCQ No-1046
19. Change the Voice:
Ans. By whom were you taught grammar? (Grammer wrong spelling)
Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book-MCQ No-1222 other ‘By whom’ lots of Examples in Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book with Explanation:
20. Change the Voice:
Ans. Let a beggar be not laughed at.
Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book-MCQ No-1277
21. Find the correct spelling of the word ‘Generations’.
Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book-MCQ No-306/1473
22. ………. the match. The students were happy.
Ans. Having won
Angel’s 1700 MCQs Book-MCQ No-515/969/1420 and lot more
· અંતિમ સાચા જવાબો જેતે Final Authority પર નિર્ભર છે.
· વ્યાકરણના નિયમો મુજબ ઉપર પોસ્ટ કરેલ બધા જ જવાબો સાચા છે.
· આ પ્રકારના 1700 MCQs ના ગુજરાતી અર્થ, જવાબ અને જવાબ શા માટે આવે છે કે આવી શકે કે કયો જવાબ શા માટે આવવો જોઈએ તેની સમજુતી સાથેના Printed Material/Book માટે સંપર્ક કરો
Kishan sir – 8347262428
Best of luck!
6:07:00 PM Share: